Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Huh???

Ok here’s a funny story!

A gentleman in the UK is putting up a unique sculpture / display. It comprises of a tap, with running water, which will flow constantly for a year.

The motive… to make people aware of the amount of water they waste.

Maybe it’s me, but seriously what sense does that make? By showing water flowing, you want people to shut their taps when they brush their teeth or shave.

I’m confused. All I can say I hope it works and those of you who choose to go see it, make sure you take a trip to the john before. It promises to be a ‘leaky’ experience.

3 comments:

buckwaasur said...

rotfl...this is like bombing for peace and fucking for virginity... :-)))

inmyeye said...

well said buck!

k a n u r i t e said...

I usually am up with a sword defending the cause of arts... though this once I am at a loss for words.. another similar incident I recall was seeing an upturned and battered van in on the sidewalk opposite the Museum of Modern Art... with a sign that said 'THIS IS A WORK OF ART. PLEASE DO NOT CALL 911.' lest some poor unsuspecting soul did panic and call 911.